Tuesday 7 February 2017

The Paper Crafting Magazines 3rd Birthday



It is quite amazing to think back to when it all started. To when our head editor Marit started the magazine on February 7th 3 years back. The magazine was a little month old when I joined and quickly got more and more involved. I started out as a designer and writer and today I am the creative editor while Marit of course still is the head editor. Besides coordinating the Guest Design Team I am each year arranging cyber crops on National Scrapbooking Day and World Cardmaking Day. If The Paper Crafting's birthday is on a weekend, then we also arrange a cyber crop to celebrate. Sometimes I do miss being a writer but I truly believe in giving others an opportunity to shine and let them take the limelight. Working behind the scenes can be time consuming but the best part is that I really love it :)

On this special day for The Paper Crafting Magazine the Guest Design Team 2017 and I have created a joined inspiration article with lots of gorgeous inspiration. 
Click HERE to see the article :)

Here is my card where I have pulled out my embossing folders and diffusers.

 The Danish sentiment means "Heartfelt congratulations".


 Have a splendid day :)

Pia

Supplies used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!