Saturday 31 December 2016

Photo INKspiration - Inkspirational Challenges

We've got a new Photo Inkspiration challenge for you today at Inkspirational Challenges.

  Just look at this beauty which has been chosen for the new challenge of ours. 
Anyone ready for some New Years inspiration...

This is how my card ended up looking like. I took the inspiration from the colours, the greeting and the stars :)


 The tree little woodgrain stars I have coloured with my black Promarker pen to make them fit the colour palette.



Now it is your turn to get creative and join us at Inkspirational Challenges

If you want bundles of inspiration go check out the other wonderful Design Team ladies:

All there is left to say is.....Go have loads and loads of fun crafting! :o)

Pia xx


Supplies used: 

5 comments:

  1. I love those glittery strips, makes your card look lost like a flag (well, our flag has this design!) and I think that's very festive for New Years! Happy 2017 Pia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to pin this one Pia, love the CAS design, just perfect and I have glittery tape like this, hope you don't mind me CASEing it sometime! Have a great New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love those gold strips and the little conversation sentiments are really fun! Happy new year to you!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quote give it a quirky twist and I love the black stars against the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your posts always make me smile! Your card 'ended up looking like' a most amazing, glittery, glamorous take on the inspiration photo! A CAS classic that has me swooning! Love this! May your 2017 be filled with wonder and allllll things wonderful!
    Hugs~c
    PS: thank you for your beautiful cards! They are treasures...just like YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!