Monday 19 December 2016

Heidi Swapp Minc with Hero Arts Clear Stamps and Foil Technique


I am a sucker for foil on my cards. I love that you can print your own sentiments and images with a laser printer and then foil it. But I have always dreamed of a way where I could get to foil my clear stamp sets images and texts. AND now I've found a way :)

The card is created with a clear stamp from Hero Arts and the Heidi Swapp "Minc Reative Paint". The result is mind blowing and gorgeous! But this techniques requires you work fairly quick. 


Both the mitten and the greeting is stamped and then foiled. 

To demonstrate I have also created a video for you to see. 

***

***

The sentiment is Danish and means Christmas Greetings. 

After the foiling I have added a bit of colour to the mitten with a Promarker pen. 


I made quite a few Christmas cards using this technique to test it. I'll do my best to share them the next following days. 

Pia xx

Supplies used: 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!