Wednesday 28 October 2015

Kaboks Quickie Cards

Let's face it, a quickie is quite alright once in a while.

So today I am sharing two super quick card with you. I am talking about cards, what were you? ;)

For these two cards I used my MISTI 'cause it was just a perfect way to create these cards in a hurry. I basically set up my sentiment stamps in the MISTI and stamped off!
I could easily have made a good pile of cards this way. 


The stamp set I have used is one I have co-designed with Kaboks. The basic idea behind this stamp set is that you can build your own Christmas sentiment in Danish. 


The stamp set is called "Glædelig Jul, dansk" and can be found HERE.

On my cards I have had some fun with it and used almost all of the words. 
Another idea I had was to draw check mark boxes and then you could choose the ones you wanted to check mark.  

For this card I only added a red heart as embellishment. It really makes the heart POP and is also super quick to make. 


For my second card I die-cut some snowflakes with dies from Kaboks. 


 
I should actually begin to plan Christmas. First of all, find out who is coming over and second of all, get everyone to send their wishlists. I have shopping for Christmas presents in December....too many people and too long ques. 

Wish you all a FAB day. 

Pia :)
 


5 comments:

  1. Det er nogle rigtig dejlige enkle julekort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er vild med din enkle og elegante stil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super enkelt og så flotte

    Ha en god dag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Desværre også her med fejl i afstandene mellem bogstaverne.... Øv .... h vid fx.... Der burde arbejdes mere med at lave et korrekt udtryk, inden man sætter disse ting i produktion... I bedste mening 😀

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are great! Clever design, love it!
    P.S. for me even with MISTI it'd took a lot of time to make those ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!