Monday 6 July 2015

Playing with the Fuse Tool

Just a quick post from me today. 

Made a video this weekend with the Fuse Tool, 
because Altenew is having a Video Challenge.  

Have you ever thought of using your dies as stencils for the Fuse? 'Cause this is brilliant and gives you loads and loads of possibilities :-D

Check out my video....


If you like this video please give it a Thumbs Up and it would give me great joy if you would subscribe to my Ytube channel

Have a great evening.
Pia :-)


Supplies used:  

5 comments:

  1. love your card Pia, and your video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spændende teknik og flot kort, har desværrer ikke sådan et værktøj :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and video! great job! Can you please tell me if you have a European version of the fuse tool, or if it's the 110v American fuse tool that you use with a transformer or just electricity connector. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Efrat, It is the European version of the Fuse Tool which I am using. I decided to wait until it was available for purchase in Denmark, so that I could get it with the correct power cord and for European voltage.

      Delete
  4. Wonderful card and very enjoyable video! CONGRATULATIONS on your win at Altenew :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!