Saturday 4 July 2015

Designer's Choice "Grunge" - Inkspirational Challenges

Hello Saturday people!
This time at Inkspirational Challenges we have a 
Designer's Choice challenge up for you. 
And it is Sandie's turn to choose.

She has chosen the theme:
"GRUNGE"
Now it is your turn to whip up something GRUNGE and link it up over at the Inkspirational Challenges blog.  

Here is my attempt at the Grunge style, which is kind a out of my comfort zone. I really had to give this card some thought before I dived in and got creative. What do you think? Did I kinda /sort off get it right?


For starters I got a chance to play with my new Alterations Thinlits die set from Sizzix & Tim Holtz. So this falls under the >> Never before used stuff << ;o)


Honestly, I just couldn't help myself...I just had to add the yellow enamel dots. It's probably not really Grunge-kind-of-stuff, but I just had to!





Don't forget to pop by the sweet Design Team ladies and leave them some love 
(and a little sweet comment)....
Yvonne


3...2...1...get creative! And don't forget to link up your project at the Inkspirational Challenges :o)

Pia xx 


Supplies used: 

10 comments:

  1. I would say this definitely fits the theme, Pia! A great design and for me, the yellow dots are a great finishing touch. Have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've fully conveyed the grunge-theme with your card, Pia! The colours, the images, that super cool die (how funky fun is that!) and the enamel dots add up to WOW in my world! Fabulous!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I think it's a great interpretation of the theme. Grunge goes really well with old car image and I love the holey bit in the top corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spændende kort. Har ikke rigtig styr på grunge stilen men dit kort er flot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely nailed it Pia! Love that you kept it CAS too. Really like the die cut dots at the top edge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome Pia! I love the holes and the inking. Very grunge. You nailed the challenge!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally grungy, you nailed the challenge! I love the stamps and the die you used. I especially like the way you stamped over the die cut area -very fun look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!