Thursday 16 July 2015

Deco Foil Rewind - Use of leftovers

Do you know that thing you meant to remember but totally forgot about?
Well, this is one of those time!

I went through my library of video clips and fell upon some clips from the first time I tried out the Deco Foil technique with laser printer and laminator. Had totally forgot about these! But better late than never ;o)

I thought is such a shame with all the leftover parts from the Deco Foil. I couldn't make myself throw them in the trash. And I actually did make use of them, which I am showing in this video thanks to a pdf file from Jennifer McGuire.



Go to THIS blog post for full supply list :o)

Pia xx
 

1 comment:

  1. Rigtig lækkert kort - bare jeg havde en laserprinter ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!