Monday 16 February 2015

Chevrons and stencils


I just had to make a card when I saw the challenge theme at CAS on Sunday....Chevrons!
It was a perfect opportunity to combine two of my stencils and use some of my fab pigment inks from Avery Elle :o)


I applied the pigment ink with my sponge daubers using the two stencils. First the Aquamarine and then the White. 
 
The sentiment means "Congrats / Happy Birthday" and the die is from kaBoks. If you are interested in the TILLYKKE die, then ask your local scrapbook store to order it for you.
 

I still am amazed how good coverage the pigment ink from Avery Elle gives - even on this dark Kraft cardstock. 
 

With this card I am participating in: 

 
Have a great day :o)
Pia



Supplies used:

12 comments:

  1. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so cool and fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!! Cool background! These two stencils together create a great pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this color combination Pia!
    AWESOME design!
    Thanks for joining us at CTS !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this one is stunning! Great colours and lay out. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really awesome love the colors in combination with the kraft. Glad you joined us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lekkert!
    Tusen takk for at du bidrar på utfordring hos Scandinavia Paper Fun.
    DT Vibekke

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is brilliant, using the paint on the kraft paper. LOVE how it stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this so much I had to pin it. :-). Congrats on you win too! It's a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nydelig kort, og flott pyntet:) Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen i Scandinavia Paper Fun.
    Klem fra DT Henriette

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you still want to be out guest desiger for this Sunday.. we didn't get a email from you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. When all is going right, I have send you an email ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!