Saturday 20 December 2014

Photo Inkspiration - INKspirational Challenges

Welcome to a new challenge at INKspirational Challenges.
Our challenge #72 is a photo inspiration, so all you have to do is to make a project inspired by the photo. Remember that we must be able to see the link from the photo to your project. See further down for the photo in question.


This is my interpretation of the photo....



Photo Inkspiration #72:

If you want bundles of inspiration go check out the other wonderful Design Team gals:
Come on and join us for this challenge at INKspirational Challenges. Every style is welcome. I can't wait to see what YOU create! 
Pia :o)  

Supplies used:

9 comments:

  1. Super flot, og en virkelig god løsning på den udfordring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Pia and those fireworks are so pretty:) Thanks for having me along as a guest at ink this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool scene, I like the black you used for framing, it really makes the fireworks pop! Contemporary and fun! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the pop of pink against the mono background, Pia. A fabulously fun card to bring in the New Year. Hugs, Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the firework stamp and great interpretation of the photo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was very much what I wanted to accomplish with my card but I just couldn't pull it off. You however, pulled it of wonderfully! Love how the sentiment is amongst the fireworks. Fabulous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those perfectly stamped fireworks - so right with the cityscape - you have recreated the photo beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm late, but here now to applaud and cheer your festive card that is an absolutely lovely take on the inspiration photo! Soooo pretty! Bringing a much needed smile to my face; thank you~
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!