Monday 29 December 2014

Cards for the Danish Operation Write Home

Hi all,
Yesterday a little group of sweet ladies came by my house for Sunday Scrapping. 4 hours of chatting and scrapping....super cozy and nice with these ladies.
When we started out I was totally blank - had no clue of what to make. So I turned to my favorite inspiration site Pinterest.
I opened my Board with inspiration and ideas to Operation Write Home cards and picked THIS card with the apples to kick start my mojo. A good choice 'cause from then on my mojo flowed....
Here are a few of the cards I made.....with the apple theme. I managed to use up quite a few scrap left overs from other projects and some old design paper bits...YAY :o)

All these cards will be donated to Operation Skriv Hjem in Denmark.




It was a perfect use of the cute stamp & die set from Clearly Besotted Stamps with the apple.

Pia :o)
Additional supplies used (apart from left overs):

5 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!