Saturday 24 May 2014

"Bloom"....INKspirational Challenges

Goodmorning everyone :o)



It is yet again time for a new challenge at the Inkspirational Challenges.
Our challenge #57 is a Word Prompt challenge and the word this time is
"BLOOM"
So all you have to do is to make a project inspired by this Word Prompt.
This is my (fun) interpretation of "Bloom"....

This could be such a fun card to give to someone, when you want to tell them the big news of the coming baby. And since it usually is best to wait spreding the news untill after the first 12 weeks, I thought is best to write "see you in 6 months".

The kangaroo and the top sentiment is heat embossed with a mix of gold, black, copper and silver embossing powder. I tend to save all leftovers and keep it as a multi mix in a jar.


The kangaroo is coloured with Promarkers. I don't very often use my Promarker pens and I still have a long way to go in learning this.
Come and join us in the fun and show us your interpretation of the challenge :o)

Pia xx


Supplies used:

9 comments:

  1. Very cool take on the word prompt and such a fun idea. Your embossing is fabulous. And I love your idea for leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased that you came up with this different take on the prompt word. So cute, yet so stylish. I love the little red heart and the cut out thought bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun interpretation! I love that cute kenguru... And this fab layout with the cut out oval. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hvor er det bare et skønt kort

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, if this isn't adorable, I don't know what is! Fabulous take on the word prompt, with a kangaroo that's 'blooming lovely' in her gold embossing! Your colouring is fabulous! The red bubble sentiment is eye-catching. Delightful!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastisk ide til et kort Pia, det er bare suverænt, og rigtig flot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo cute, Pia! I love your interpretation of the word prompt! Would never have thought of it. Wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great interpretation of Bloom, my friend came up with the same idea when I asked her what bloom meant to her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative inspiration from the word bloom and beautiful work with your coloring!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!