Wednesday 26 February 2014

Get more out of your Envelope Punch Board, Part 2........Article in The Paper Crafting.

Not long ago I wrote an article about getting more out of your Envelope Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers.
Well, now I am ready with Part 2!
This time I will show you how to use the Envelope Punch Board to make gift boxes.
How cool is that! Look at the Picture above - aren't those adorable.

You can go to The Paper Crafting and go sniffing about. Or you can go directly to my article and tutorial HERE. Please note it is in Danish, but you can always use Google Translate.

In my tutorial I also give you the Measurements for all the 3 boxes shown on the Photo. 

Have a good day. 
Pia xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!