Friday 27 September 2013

OSH tip #40 - using alphabet stickers

Hi everyone,
 
I actually hadn't planned to make a card yesterday, but nevertheless is happend...LOL
 
When a new Operation Skriv Hjem card tip is released I am usually fast to make a card but the past month time has been a bit limited. So now I am making up for lost time :)
 
This card is based on Tip #40 which is all about using those leftover bit and pieces you have lying about of alphabet stickers. Let's face it... We all have them!
 
 
The sentiment is heat embossed on vellum. I chose vellum because I thought it such a shame to cover up the lovely mixed pattern of the letter stickers.
 
I know it is difficult to see but the embossing powder is actually a mix of 3 different embossing powders. It's a leftover from a previous card. The mix is gold, black and silver. It is the first time I have used this leftover powder and I think it gives it a really cool look. A pity it doesn't show very well on the photo.
 
Usually I also take a close-up photo of my cards, but this time I used my mobile phone. My camera is undisposed at the moment 'cause of holiday photos.
 
Have a splendid Friday.
 
Pia xx
 
 

Supplies used:

6 comments:

  1. Igen et rigtig flot kort fra din hånd. Fint med bogstaver i stedet for tal.
    Også flotte kort du har vist i den korte tid jeg har været offline. Du er vældig flittig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det er et flot kort, du har lavet med OSH fiffet.
    God weekend lige om lidt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flot kort. Ser rigtig godt ud med vellum og heatembossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super flot og kreativt kort... ser godt ud med vellum

    God weekend til dig

    ReplyDelete
  5. TAK fordi du igen viser et fint kort inspireret af et OSH fif. =0) Og god weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!